Many people today are suffering from the problem of hair loss. It is a problem which gives birth to the problem like depletion of self-confidence, negative attitude. It’s not a major problem in view point of since and medical but for an individual it’s a big problem.
In ayurved there are many simple and effective ways to treat the hair loss. These treatments are both cost affective and simple too. Under Ayurved the cause of the hair loss is the excess of Pitta Dosha in the body. Excess intake of alcohol, coffee, tea, smoking, fried, spicy food and hot climate are the main reasons of the Pitta Dosha.
According to the concept of pitta dosha we can conclude that the reason of hair loss is unbalance diet. Ayurvedic home remedies can treat the hair fall completely if it is followed with right manner at right time.
Some of the most common Ayurvedic treatments for hair loss are been listed below:-
1. Amla (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY) - Amla is a rich source of vitamin C with many minerals, antioxidants and several other vitamins. It helps the hair to be stronger, healthier and provides a good conditioning.
USAGE- Make a thick smooth paste by mixing water and Amla powder, than section your hairs and start applying it to scalp and hair. After 30 minutes wash your hairs with shampoo. This process should be repeated thrice a week.
Also Consuming Amla Juice or Triphala juice daily can help in reducing hair loss.
2. Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera has proven his importance in the fields of Ayurveda. Boosting the scalp health, curbing hair fall, promoting hair growth are also the values of aloe vera.
USEAGE- Mixture of half cup pure Aloe Vera gel, 3 tbsp Coconut Oil and 2 tbsp honey. Apply it on your scalp and hair and let it be for 30 – 45 minutes. Wash off it with slight warm water and shampoo.
3. Banyan Tree - Banyan tree is used as a medicine to reduce or to stop the falling of hairs. It’s very simple to use.
USAGE- Mix lemon juice with the grinded banyan tree root and apply it to the scalp.
4. Bhringraj (The King of Herbs) - It is known as the king of hair because it has the power to reverse the baldness and prevent of graying hair. It has the calming effect when applied to the scalp.
USAGE- Prepare a mixture of Bhringraj powder and some water. It should be prepared in a thick consistent paste form. Then apply the past to the scalp and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes. Afterwards wash your hair with shampoo.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar - Apply apple cider vinegar to scalp for hair loss due to dandruff or bacterial infections. Constant and proper use of these method will result is very less or no hair fall.