Krishna's Herbal & Ayurveda Chyawanprash / Chyavanprash
Krishna’s Chyawanprash is power-packed with fresh Amla, rich in Vitamin C and more than 45 essential herbs and minerals. It is made with A2 desi cow ghee in an iron pan in small batches using original Vanshlochan & All Herbs. This Chywawanprash benefits all age groups and follows the formula in ancient scriptures.
Krishna’s Chyawanprash uses fresh Amla fruits (cold-pressed) to unlock the high antioxidant value and get the true benefit of Vitamin C. Chyawanprash ingredients are Vanshlochan, Till Oil, and more than 45 raw herbs. This Chywanprash uses the classical Ayurvedic process known as the Shasktot Process. Experience the benefits of the traditional herbal supplement for generations.
Benefits of Krishna’s Chyawanprash
- Natural Protection - Builds Healthy living against common allergies and health probs and is suitable for all age groups.
- Improves Memory - Possesses properties to improve memory function.
- Enriched with Vitamin C - Amla is rich in antioxidants and has abundant Vitamin C.
Packaging and Safety - Krishna’s Chyawanprash does not use harmful metals which can cause toxicity and has no artificial flavors or colors. The packaging consists of glass bottles to avoid the leaching of harmful chemicals in the product for enhanced safety.
- For Adults - 1 teaspoon twice daily
- For children above two years - ½ teaspoon twice daily. Follow with warm milk for best results, but can be consumed directly.
This product is natural; therefore, the color & taste may change slightly from batch to batch due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficiency & quality as all ingredients are natural.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN INDIA for all prepaid orders.
Cash on delivery is available on all orders. For orders below ₹ 399, a COD fee of ₹ 80 will be added. For orders above ₹ 399, COD is free of cost.
The cart value for both the above points will be calculated after the application of any discount or coupons.
Please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be dispatched and the tentative delivery time will be 5-7 working days from date of dispatched.